Salary: €100,000 – €150,000 DOE
Industry: Financial Services, Insurance, Banking
This Insurance Advisory Services practice, is growing and they are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Life insurance industry environment is rapidly evolving as unit linked life assurance contracts, a specialty of Luxembourg based life assurance companies, are increasingly used in wealth management.
These contracts offer a number of distinct advantages including a unique level of investor protection, flexibility in contract design and asset allocation, fiscal neutrality and confidentiality guaranteed by law. These advantages make the Luxembourg life assurance contract one of the most widely used tools for wealth management and inheritance planning for sophisticated European – and international – clients.
Due to the constant interest growth in Luxembourg life insurance contracts, insurers are aiming at developing their offerings to new markets ensuring the compliance of their products to tax, legal and regulatory rules of the policyholders’ country of residence.
As a Senior Manager, your mission will include (and not be limited to):
• Manage cross functional projects (involving tax, legal and regulatory experts) aimed at developing new products enabling customers to enter new markets / geographies
• Analyse or coordinate the analysis of the regulatory, legal and tax aspects of the contemplated life insurance products in the countries targeted by this organization’s customers
• Assist customers in the elaboration of the products development including the product tax design, taking into account the Luxembourg regulatory and targeted countries legal frame, as well as the customer business model.
• Provide tax and regulatory assistance on matters regarding new and existing business
• Conduct tax, legal and regulatory research and follow-up on changes to ensure that clients are well-placed to respond to those changes
• Analyse existing and new European and Luxembourgish regulations to determine the impacts on insurance firms;
• Manage, coach and review the work of your team members and ensure business is running in a smooth way.
• Higher education in Business Administration, Finance or Tax / Legal with a sound knowledge of life insurance wealth management solutions
• You have 5 to 8 years’ experience in the insurance sector in a project / product management role
• You have a keen interest in business development
• Proven experience in structuring and leading transversal projects
• Experience in developing and deploying projects best practices, policies, procedures, and processes
• Ability to be persuasive, encouraging, motivating and to be a challenger at all levels of the organization
• You are fluent (both oral and written) in English and French or German;
• You have excellent analytical and communication skills;
• You have good knowledge of common IT tools;
• You are capable to meet tight deadlines.