Salary: €120000 – €150000
Industry: Private Banking, Banking, Financial Services
Initiate and develop relationships within the private banking environment in order to acquire new clients from the International Danish region.
Develop and maintain a network of intermediaries related to the targeted market.
Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products).
Ensure that client instructions are well executed in order to guarantee a high level of service.
Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions in order to acquire new clients.
Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented.
- Master in Finance, Business Administration, Law or the equivalent.
- Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI and financial intermediaries in the Nordic region.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWI’s typically require.
- Very good knowledge of tax and financial planning.
- It is absolutely necessary to have an excellent command of English and the language used by the targeted clients’ region. French is also a clear advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships. Strong client- and results-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Able to travel.
- Team spirit and willingness to be involved in a dynamic environment.